Monday 7 April 2014

Something to watch...

MY MAD FAT DIARY


 Just a quicky for you ... I love this series, it's set in the 90's. So cool 90's fashion and cool nineties music. It is based on a true story, a dairy of a sixteen year old girl and her struggles through life who gives us her funny outlook on the world. She has just come out of a mental hospital for self harming and this is her story of being let out and exposed to the real world. It's a struggle but she can get by with her group of friends in tow.Including fitty Nico Mirallegro. Really grabbing your emotions. I couldn't stop watching as it's so relatable.I was close to tears at one point.There are two complete series of it available to watch on 4od so give it a watch 



Loads of love,
Maeve xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Yay I love my mad fat diary‼ xox ☺

    tiedyedisaster.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete